Firefighters Quickly Douse Small Fire in Grand Reo Theatre

5 May

May 5, 2011 – Quick action by the Vanderhoof Volunteer Fire Department ensured fire did not spread through the Grand Reo Theatre. Firefighters responded last night after the theatre’s owners noticed a light smoke haze. Crews discovered and quickly doused a smouldering fire in the front upper signage area of the building. The cause of the fire appears to be electrical and damages are minimal. The theatre will be open tonight for business as usual.

Great job guys!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: